Nicholas is a highly trained specialist who performs hands-on manual therapy for employees at your work site. The end goal of his work is to reduce workman’s comp claims and save your company money while offering a spectacular return on investment.
Nicholas is trained to identify and treat employees who have painful muscular conditions at a fraction of the cost of traditional, western medicine and workman’s comp claims. In many cases employees have been suffering for many years and have been forced to grin and bear it. Meanwhile, their production is lowered. It is often possible to reverse symptoms associated with repetitive motion, and ergonomic problems. Early intervention helps identify employees who have correctible health conditions, allowing you to bring in services and programs to help those individuals.
The program begins by allowing employees to identify themselves or be recommended by a supervisor as having a painful condition that bothers them on a regular basis, such as: headaches, neck and shoulder pain, hand and arm pain, low back pain, hip pain, or knee pain. The goal is to get employees the help they need as soon as possible, before their condition worsens and becomes expensive requiring surgery which may or may not permanently fix the problem or masking the pain with pharmaceutical pain medication.
Nicholas Wawok has been developing a workers’ compensation soft tissue pain and injury treatment program. He has used these techniques working at public entities and private business to save direct medical expenses and lost productivity costs that occur after an employee files a workers’ compensation claim for myofacial or muscular pain.
Highlights of using Nick’s employee wellness program in your business model
- Your employee is away from his/ her work area for 30 minutes. Therapy sessions are performed at the worksite, avoiding the need for a trip to a doctor’s office or clinic. This represents an enormous savings in lost productivity.
- Treatments are quick, safe, and effective. Nothing fixes muscular pain as quickly and effectively as hands-on, deep pressure, and stretching of muscles. You save money on lengthy clinic treatments that often use more expensive, less effective modalities, such as braces, hot pads, electrical stimulation, and medication.
- Increased employee morale, because you’re bringing in someone specifically for your employee and his/her problem. Happy employees work harder and feel invested in their employer.
- Educate injured employees stretching and self-care so they help themselves as soon as they feel an onset of symptoms.
- Custom tailored programs for your business and budget.
Please contact Nicholas with any questions about a program for your business. Pilot programs are available across Northwest Indiana.